Saturday, July 1 2017 At 2:00 pm
- Contestant must be 16 years of age and up.
- Two contestants will sit facing each other astride an 13-foot pole
suspended horizontally .
- Contestants must advance beyond white line on log and must remain
behind line during contest.
- The horizontal pole will be greased with lard or shortening.
- The contestants will try to knock one another off the pole with a pillow.
- A contestant making contact with an opponent with anything other
than the pillow will be disqualified.
- Any contact with the ground will mean a defeat.
- Pillows will be furnished by PALMA.
- Old clothing is suggested. Protective helmets are available
- At the time of the contest, participants will be required to sign a
- Elimination contest.
- Judges decisions are official and final.
- Prizes will be awarded: $25, 1st prize; $20, 2nd prize; $15, 3rd prize;
$10, 4th prize.
Points toward Grand Champion Barkpeeler
Any competitor winning 1st place three consecutive times may not
compete in this contest for 1 year.
Contest Chairman: Bill Simcox