The Pennsylvania Lumber Museum is open year-round, Wednesday through Sunday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The museum is closed to the public on Monday and Tuesday and most government holidays, but group tours can be pre-arranged for these days. Between the months of November and March, the logging camp and other exterior exhibits will be available only during favorable weather and temperature conditions. Please call the museum to verify the availability of these attractions.
The museum recommends that guests allot a minimum of one hour to fully experience the visitor center exhibits, logging camp, and other out-door attractions. As such, limited admission tickets will be available for purchase after 4:30 PM.
In addition to the hours listed above, the Pennsylvania Lumber Museum will be open on the Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day holidays. The museum’s annual Bark Peeler’s Festival always coincides with Independence Day weekend. The museum hosts a variety of other special events and programs throughout the year. Please see the calendar and special events pages on this web site for more information.
PETS- Well behaved and leashed animals are allowed on the museum grounds. Pet owners are expected to clean-up after their animals. No dangerous or venomous animals are permitted on museum property. Only certified guide animals are allowed inside buildings at the museum. Please call with any questions.
- Pennsylvania Lumber Museum Admission Fees
- Adult (12-64 years of age) $8.00
- Reduced (65 + years of age) $7.00
- Youth (3-11 years of age) $5.00
- Active Military Duty and Immediate Family – FREE
- Pennsylvania Lumber Museum Associates Members – FREE – * Ask how you can join by Mail!
- Group Tour Rates are available – Please call the museum to inquire Click to join online
Museum Phone # (814) 435-2652