Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 2:00 pm
- Contestant must be 16 years of age or older
- Two contestants face each other astride an 13-foot pole suspended horizontally .
- The horizontal pole will be greased with lard or shortening.
- The contestants will try to knock one another off the pole with a pillow.
- A contestant making contact with an opponent with anything other than the pillow will be disqualified.
- Any contact with the ground will mean a defeat.
- Pillows will be furnished by PALMA.
- Old clothing is suggested. Protective helmets are available
- At the time of the contest, participants will be required to sign a waiver.
- This is an elimination contest.
- Judges decisions are official and final.
- Prizes will be awarded: $25, 1st prize; $20, 2nd prize; $15, 3rd prize; $10, 4th prize. Points toward Grand Champion Barkpeeler. Any competitor winning 1st place three consecutive times may not compete in this contest for 1 year.
Contest Chairman: Bill Simcox