Apple Pie Baking Contest
Looking for the Best Apple Pie in Potter County!
July 1, 2017 9:00 a.m. ’til noon, in the Main Building.
All pies must arrive at the Main Building by Noon.
Prizes awarded at the conclusion of the judging.
Rules and Regulations:
• This is an amateur competition.
• All pies are baked at home.
• All pies must be predominantly apple pies
• Pies must be delivered to the museum before 12:00 noon.
• Pies will be judged for flavor, texture, visual appeal.
• Each category will be judged as follows:
Excellent, 3 points; Good, 2 points; Fair, 1 point
The pie receiving the highest total score becomes the
The baker of the
receives $50.00 and a blue ribbon.
2nd place pie baker receives $25.00 and a red ribbon.
3rd place pie baker receives $15.00 and a white ribbon.
Following the conclusion of the contest,
all pie entries and pie
dishes become the property of PALMA
and are sold. Proceeds
from the pie sale support the volunteer organization. Any
competitor winning 1st place three consecutive times may not
compete in this contest for 1 year.
Contact the Lumber Museum at 814~435-2652 if you have any
questions or would like to receive an entry form.